We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and hard-working designer with skills across UX design, frontend website development and graphic design, and a portfolio that demonstrates this.
You will have completed further or higher education in a creative or technology subject, and this is a great opportunity to join a busy, dynamic, design team and have a substantial input working on a wide variety of live client projects. This is a full time role.
Your work will include website visual design, writing or editing frontend website code, updating content and creating assets such as animations and infographics. You’ll also work with the rest of our team designing graphics such as packaging, brochures, leaflets and diagrams.
- You will regularly call, email and speak to clients face-to-face so an excellent standard of written and spoken English is essential
- A keen eye for design and detail
- An open mind and a willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent time management skills in order to meet short deadlines and keep projects on track
- Effectively communicate ideas, problems and progress with our senior designers
- Must be comfortable working with industry standard design packages, predominantly Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; and UX tools such as Adobe XD and Sketch
We are especially keen to hear from candidates that additionally have an interest in developing web applications, or experience working with Angular, Node.js, Typescript, Liquid, MongoDB or AWS infrastructures.
Please address your application to Emma Ambridge and tell us why you’d be perfect for the role. Please include your CV and a PDF of examples or link to your online portfolio. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org