We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic and hard-working designer with skills in both graphic and UX design, and a portfolio that demonstrates this.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy, dynamic, design team and have a substantial input working on a wide variety of live client projects. This is a full time role and you will have completed further or higher education in a creative subject.
Your time will be divided between designing graphics such as packaging, brochures, leaflets and diagrams and assisting our senior designers in visualising website features for the development team to build.
- You will regularly call, email and speak to clients face-to-face so an excellent standard of written and spoken English is essential
- A keen eye for design and detail
- An open mind and a willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent time management skills in order to meet short deadlines and keep projects on track
- Effectively communicate ideas, problems and progress with our senior designers
- Comfortable working with various design packages, predominantly Adobe InDesign, XD, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comfortable working in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
About Naked Creativity
We design intelligent websites, engaging mobile experiences, imaginative identities and accomplished print.
We have a great location for our office in SE1, close to the social hubs of South Bank and the West End with excellent transport links too. We try to have frequent social events as a team – lunch, bowling, evenings out or just popping to the pub. We offer competitive salaries, an opportunity for great professional experience and a generous 24 days plus public holidays paid leave.
To find out more about who we are and the sort of work we do, please see our website.
Please address your application to Emma Ambridge and tell us why you’d be perfect for the role. Please send your CV and a PDF of examples or link to your online portfolio to email@example.com